Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Definitely Tuesday

I wish I had something intersting to blog. Unfortunately, we went nowhere this weekend (even slept through our scheduled and paid-for 10k), Tom's now in Singapore, I was at work during the Superbowl, and I have another cold (or the last one just swung through to visit). My head is throbbing, I wince when I swallow and raising my voice in school practically brings tears to my eyes. I'm going to try hydrating my room with bowls of water to see if it helps... I don't really have a cold, just a really irritated lung/vocal chord system. I'm chugging honey/marmalade tea but it only helps until I hit the bottom of the mug.

Oh and I had to wipe the snow off the seat of my bike to get to work this morning. All of this combined has made it sooooo tempting to start wishing the time between now and the end of March a way. I know I would regret it so I have stomped on the brakes. But I hope it gets sunny and/or I can swallow again real soon because even fun jobs can sometimes suck in February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home