Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Other Victory

Happy December, Everyone! I love December. Not only is it my favorite time of the year, but it means that November is over! November was a lot of fun, but it was chock full of major challenges and towards the end I wasn't sure I'd make it.

But make it, I did! Not only did I write a novel of verified quantity though unknown quality but I ran a half marathon. Not only did I run a half marathon, but I improved my previous best finish by at least two minutes (officially, 1:52:30 for those who're curious)!





In order, these are my before, during (the last 1k of 21.something...), and after (beer, please?). Thanks to the beautiful Tokyo weather (its November and almost 70 and sunny? Zoiks!) and the company (six of us from the usual running crew), it was a fun Sunday afternoon run through the park(s).

And now on to December (three weeks to New Zealand!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! Congratulation!! I'm glad to hear that you did it!! BTW are you going to buy a ticket to NZ from Toppan?? I'm going there on Sat.. actually I'll meet one of our former co-workers,Tanaka-chan(do you still remember her?)

12/02/2005 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home