Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas Carols

I love Christmas. And Tokyo doesn't really come close to the magical winter wonderland of candy canes, church pagents, and snow days of my childhood. I'm trying to put a touch of sparkle in though. It helps to be doing Christmas stuff at school, but I decided I better put my tree up. Of course, my tree is from the 100 yen store (and all the decorations, too!), is a foot tall and has been in my closet with the decorations on since last January. Since this doesn't add enough spirit, I'm also combating the achy spot in my Christmas spirit with Christmas music. I love Christmas music as much as some people seem to despise it (cough! Tom! cough!), and fortunately I can stream it from Iceberg Radio in not just "traditional" flavor, but also "contemporary", "country", and "soulful" flavors! I'm a traditional girl myself, but if any of you are also more "Who" than "Grinch", check it out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home