Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Kiwi Christmas


My bags are packed, I'm ready to go... (Okay, I'll stop). But really, I leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn for my first trip to the Southern Hemisphere. This week has been intense. Our school Christmas party was all day on Saturday (almost 50 toddlers and their moms plus some daddies in a small room with only 4 other teachers... me yelling.. "Ok, Now It's Time to Sit Down!".... you can imagine. My throat still hasn't recovered) and then we partied all night for our staff end of the year party. With that, the prep for January classes, and my own packing & Christmas present issues to deal with, I've just barely survived. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I am finally on vacation. We'll be in Auckland, New Zealand by Friday morning (Thursday night back in the States) and I'll be on the beach for Christmas. Yee-ha! After New Year's, we're also heading for a 3 day stay in a lovely Marriot resort in Pattaya, Thailand. I'm so pumped that my exhaustion and developing cold aren't even phasing me.

I'm off! Merry Christmas to you all and Best Wishes for a Joy Filled New Year! See you in the Year of the Dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home