Friday, October 28, 2005

Ahem

It's been about 2 hours. I've finished my laundry, talked to Tom (currently in Jakarta) and Brook (Virginia), found some funny websites, and eaten some grapes. Progress: one paragraph copy and pasted from earlier attempt at paper plus a few really bad new sentences.

It's now 10:30pm. That's getting dangerously close to my "usual" bedtime and I need to get up at the crack of dawn to spend my Saturday playing "Halloween Party" with the school kids (it's in my contract). Must get serious now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! I enjoy reading your blog^^ hope you will get well soon! BTW did you eat cookies I gave you yesterday ? Enjoy the halloween party with powerful kids!

10/28/2005 7:49 AM  
Blogger jaclyn said...

I had the "pig" cookie tonight...during one of my writing breaks. Thank you!!

10/28/2005 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.You are welcome!

10/29/2005 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home