Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Whining

I'm actually making progress on my final paper for my Macro class, albeit extraordinarily painfully slow progress. Seriously, after procrastinating for weeks, I wrote one paragraph on Monday. Then I sat and stared at it last night (zero progress). As of this evening, I'm up to two pages but only if I include a graph that will be there but isn't created yet (that's probably stretching, huh). Why is this so hard?? It's not even like what I have is good. It's all crap and I can't even get that much down on paper so I can just get this the heck off my mind. I am SO sick of this course, the topic, just everything that has to do with this permanent guilt trip I've had since setting down the "long distance education" road. As wonderful as the idea sounds on paper, it is driving me mad in reality. Really, truly. And I still have a final exam. Someone just shoot me.

I have to go to bed so I can deal with the Thursday gang with my smiley face tomorrow. oi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home