Friday, March 26, 2004

Just dropped my friends Machiko, Hiroko, Akko, and Miyata off at the train station. We all went to school together at Kaichi in Wakayama when I was an exchange student- and they came to spend the night and hang out. Its the first time we've been together (all five of us) since I left Japan the first time! We had a blast and I did my best as a Azumino & Matsumoto tour guide. Fortunately, having done the same thing for Mom & Dad this time last year- I knew the ropes!

Also added some photos from graduation. To see them and the pics of the Wakayama gang, click on the photo link, or right here.

Headed to Shanghai at the crack of dawn tomorrow- just heard from Ms. Kaida that my passport cum visa has arrived back in their office- so barring a total collapse of the Japanese railway system tomorrow morning (hell- with me nothing's impossible)- I should be all right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home