Monday, January 26, 2004

So here I sit, no classes today while the 3rd grade is out exploring their high school options (Japanese junior high school students must apply for a high school of their choice and test/interview to get in... ). I've only been here an hour and a half, but am through all my favorite news websites, have read the print paper, & am on my third mug of tea. I have stolen the office box of kleenex and it now sits right next to me and the laptop I've moved to my desk for the day. Haven't seen three of the four other teachers... I am completely on my own.

What a gift of time!! The rest of the day I'm planning to spend working on my resume and searching for places to send it.

Anyone out there? Feel free to let me know... (see "comment" below).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home