Monday, December 29, 2003

Still in Indiana... Yesterday we spent the entire day watching football and I have to get in one "Go Packers!!!". What a series of games! In this household, we cheer for the Pack first of all, and the Colts as a second priority so it was a good day all around. I must admit I spent a couple minutes feeling sorry for all of you in Minnesota- but hey- they blew it!!

Brook left today to drive back to Norfolk, VA with two of his Navy colleagues and my grandparents flew back to Milwaukee, so Corky and I are feeling a bit lonely and more than a bit pooped. Mom & I were going to go listen to Dad and his Barbershop Chorus tonight, but we just all decided that we'd rather just sit at home and be quiet for a couple of hours. Don't get me wrong, it has been a really good week being home- but entertaining is hard work. I think Grandpa Jerry (who lives here, with my parents) will be thrilled that things will be less hectic.

Starting to work on my shopping lists, but the malls are still scary full of mad-bargain shoppers and "teeny-boppers" hanging out on their vacations. For someone who hates the mall in the first place... its going to be a chore to force myself there long enough to re-stock. Maybe I don't need pants as bad as I thought I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home