Thursday, February 19, 2004

Two things:
1. Please go to my photos and check out my file of favorite shots. The Japan Times is sponsoring a photo contest along with its huge tourist campaign (Yokoso Japan! y'all...) and I can't choose which to send in. They are looking for photos of "beautiful places or unforgettable people". I can send as many as I want but I don't necessarily want to fill out the application form for all my pictures... I originally had about 15 but Jaclyn and Danielle helped me narrow it down a bit. Anyway- please let me know what your favorites are.

2. I passed my Japanese test!! No not this recent one... the big one back in December that I really wanted to pass but didn't think I had. I got a 70% (passing was a 60%), with an 87% on listening, 66% on kanji/vocabulary, and 64% on grammar/reading. Might take it again next year to see if I can do a bit better but I'm still delighted to have it in the bag now. Just think- that was the same very, very stressful week that I finally passed my driving test (just squeaking by on that one too)- Go Figure!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home