Wednesday, June 09, 2004

It's a big week for birthdays!!

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jerry!
Happy Birthday Grandpa Richard!
Happy Birthday Jaclyn! (not me, silly- the OTHER one!!)

I am really having a hard time with the fact that we're already into June. I knew the time was going to go fast after Christmas... but... this just hurts! I'm not ready to leave yet! I'm definitely not ready to deal with bills and shipping and switching bank accounts, etc. I need a job so I know where I'm going but both people who are interested in hiring me are out of the country so I am STUCK waiting.

ahem. Breathing deeply here.

So, this week is going fast (shocker). I still have my cold though my legs are finally feeling back to normal. I've also managed to have a pretty busy week. Adult English class on Tuesday night, Shodo class last night, tonight we will be partying with Jaclyn, tomorrow we're going to try to go get massages, and I haven't yet decided what to do with my weekend. I have Monday off so I'm tempted to make a run over to Tokyo to dump more stuff off... but I also need some quality catch-up time at home. We'll see what happens.

Happy Father's Day (Early because otherwise I'm bound to forget!)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home