Sunday, May 02, 2004

Greetings from Malaysia!! No time to post a full report just wanted to let you all know we're having a great time! Malaysia is HOT!!! I don't think I've sweat more in four days in my entire life. I guess it makes up for all the delicious breakfast buffets ;) Seriously- so far this week has been a blur, but a very fun blur. We've seen: the world's tallest building, the 4th tallest tower, the biggest butterfly park, the biggest covered bird park, the tallest freestanding flag pole, and rode the longest fully automated train line. That was all in Kuala Lumpur. Now, after getting stuck in the world's worst holiday traffic on Saturday, we are enjoying Penang Island- further up north. Today we're going to visit a tropical fruit farm (I'm hoping they have jackfruit, my new favorite!), a tropical forest, and perhaps climb a short mountain (better be short or I'll melt!).

More when I get back... !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home