Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Happy Wednesday All! Just so you know- I'm working through software issues with my digital camera but I think I've kind of figured out an alternative. So- my Malaysia photos are now online! I forgot to bring my camera for most of the trips Mom & Dad and I did, but I think I have several that I should be able to upload later this week.

It may have been something of a false alarm on rainy season, as this afternoon we are back to sun and blue skies. It still isn't very hot though, so I'm looking forward to my run. I think next week might be the real deal on the rain though, I just checked the weather online and its supposed to rain (thunderstorms) every day next week. Hopefully it stays nice this weekend so I can get in a little hiking. Jaclyn and I have tentatively planned to re-tackle "Utsukushigahara", a major day hike up to an open plateau-field near Matsumoto. It is one of Japan's 100 famous mountains that Tom and I have been targeting. Last summer Tom and Jaclyn and I got stuck in a thunderstorm most of the way up and had to bag it, then later in the summer Jaclyn, Danielle and I thought we climbed it, but when I got home and looked at the map (which I'd forgotten to bring) we'd climbed a different peak. So- I want to officially check it off my list! Of course, now the map is at Tom's house... so I need to find a new one quickly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home