Sunday, April 23, 2006

New- With Photos!

Okay, I promise to go back and write about the days of the trip that I've skipped over tomorrow afternoon. You will all have to handle the suspense for another half a day. To bide the time... check it out!! There are now real pictures!!! I'm back in Tokyo and spent this evening downloading my Four Hundred and Eight photos. I've gone back through the Tibet posts and added some relevant and favorite photos so you can finally have an idea of what I saw. You can click on the photos to see the larger version. Amazing, isn't it? Now just hang on and I'll get the rest to you as soon as I can.

Just so you don't think I'm just sitting around relaxing after my adventure, I will have you know that I arrived back from the airport at 12:30am this morning, slept, then had breakfast/chatting time with Tom and his mom, then we all left for our Japan engagement/wedding party which lasted until almost 9 pm!! It was a blast and really, really wonderful to see everyone one last time. There were around 40 people and we got flowers and presents and served everyone really great food. Then a smaller group of us went out for karaoke. This whole "party for us" thing is quite nice! ;) Okay, I'm kidding (sort of).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home