Sunday, March 06, 2005

I spent the entire weekend sick. What a bummer. The grand total of what I accomplished: watched 6 of 7 movies (Pretty Woman, Dead Man Walking, Last Samurai, Monsters, Inc., Shallow Hal, and Mulan still have The Abyss for tonight). Finished a novel and am halfway through another. Trashed my apartment and cleaned it. Went through two and a half full-sized boxes of kleenex (or one whole garbage bag used, I think). Went to church and prayed for Mercy (I am completely serious).

I'd underestimated The Flu. It really, really sucks. I obviously have a relatively low tolerance for being sick... but this has been a very rough and lonely weekend. I'm thankful Tom is out of town (on the beach in Hawaii!) so he misses this bug... but boy could I have used some company. It is really tough being sick alone. Especially with no car.

I'm done feeling sorry for myself now, thanks for listening. Hopefully I'm also done with the flu! Stay well, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home