Monday, September 08, 2003

The third grade students wrote some poetry today. Here are some of my favorites:

EAT
That is life.
An all-you-can-eat restaurant.
Sit around shooting the breeeze.
Eating is fun.
Eating is glad.
-Takahara Yuuki

Moon
The moon has
been looking
many many people and
the stream of a
long time.
And then looking
to us now...
-Tagashi Aya

Greeting
Good morning, Good afternoon,
Good evening,
There greeting a important
because, the day starts with
this words.
I want it to be important.
-Asano

Curry and rice
Wow, we have curry and rice!
This feel.
I feel like throwing up.
People eat to live.
I enjoyed the dinner very much.
-Takahara Yuuki

I didn't notice until now that two of the poems are by Mr. Takahara... what a funny (hungry) guy. They are such goofballs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home