Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I had a great trip down south, am now back and am busy packing up to leave again. Viva summer vacation!!

Tom and I are going to make our second or third attempt to go camping up in the mountains near here (so far, its always been horrible weather). Predictably, we're due for more rain tomorrow. I just don't know what to say about the weird weather... it just never stops raining around here. Japan got nailed with a major typhoon over the weekend and it just keeps coming. It was really hot in Osaka and Wakayama (the moments when it wasn't raining), but it is cool here, at least inside. Hopefully the weather will play nicely.

The gardens (mine and Jaclyn's) have gotten completely out of control. Its a rather sore spot with me at the moment, so I will leave it at that, but I feel like I'm about to be cast in "The Little Shop of Horrors- in Japan".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home