Monday, August 04, 2003

Hi friends... anyone got a spare hug hanging around? I just had a real *#$&y day and now I'm home alone with no one to cheer me up... in practically the entire country. Jaclyn, Danielle, Sara and Ben are all back in the states and will be for weeks to permanently... and Tom flew off to China at the crack of dawn this morning. Wah! I've been abandoned!

I had a great trip to Tokyo visiting Akko & her friends and then hanging out with my man. Summer Sonic, the big all day concert I went to on Saturday... was a lot of fun but more hard rock then I ever need to expose my poor ears to in one day. ouch. Yesterday we bummed around, ate okonomiyaki (remember, mom?) and watched "Pirates of the Carribean" at the new Roppongi Hills complex (see picture page).

After all that, I got little to no sleep last night (it was about 100 degrees everywhere.. I swear) and with the movie ending around 12:30, plus the walk home.. then Tom leaving for his train before 5:45 AM... it was a darn hellish day today.

Like I said, I'm back at home- exhausted and smelly. I think I need a cold bubble bath. Tomorrow I may head for the hills...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home