Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Do you like the new look? I decided I needed a new format. I think everything is mostly still here, though I do believe I lost all the old comments. It was a challenge figuring out how to change everything, but blogger makes it pretty slick- even the html challenged like myself can figure it out. Now I just need to track down Brook's website address again and I'll be back to 100%.

This week is going rather quickly, though I started out daunted by the thought of a full week. Last night I left for the pool at 5:30pm and didn't get home until after 10:00.. Danielle talked me into going out for dinner. And then, when we were finishing up our food, we heard that Ryan and Angie were going to be nearby at a bar for drinks to celebrate Ryan's last night in Japan. He's now headed to the airport after 3 years as an AET. Pretty impressive.

Fortunately, Jaclyn is on her way home from the airport (for those of you who joined us mid-broadcast, Jaclyn is my neighbor, the other AET our village) ! She's been gone from Misato for over 6 weeks and I can't speak for her school, but I'm sure as hell ready to have her back! Bring on Mac & Cheese nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home