Monday, December 01, 2003

Back in school... back to cold weather. At least it is sunny today! I convinced myself to get on the plane by telling myself I could go skiing before the Japanese test on Sunday, but there is still not enough snow. boo! Of course, I still am back... trying to get into something of a groove before leaving again for the States in three weeks.

Thailand really was a terrific vacation. We managed to find a nice balance between sightseeing & just laying around in the sun. I would go back there in a flash and truly recommend it to anyone. Thailand is very "user-friendly" and Thai people are some of the kindest and most mellow in Asia. I relaxed just being in their company. And the thai massages definitely helped! I wrote in my journal for most of the trip, so I will try to post those entries this week.

I'm trying to squeeze out the last of the relaxation vibes to use today- I'm heading out to Shiojiri again this afternoon. That's right- its Drivers Lisence time again. I am going to pass- for sure! At least that's what I'm telling myself- because I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't. Report later and I promise not to be so scary this time. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home