Thursday, April 28, 2005

Just finished an incredibly busy week. That's right, finished. Tomorrow (Friday) is a national holiday. Next week is full of them too, so I'm fortunately off to enjoy a week train trip up north with Tom and a tent. On the way here though, I feel like I've turned into Jello.

In an effort to de-chunk,?I joined the gym in my neighborhood this week. I joined for the beautiful pool, but am really excited about the yoga and kickboxing classes too. I need some spice in my work-out life to mix with my running.

On top of that, this week has been extra-tiring at school. Monday and Tuesday mornings we took our toddler (pre-pre schoolers) to the park again. Yesterday was Mommy and Me class- but we're up to 13 pairs of Mom/child from 4 at one point. It felt like a real circus. And then today. Today was the worst morning EVER to land at this little (albeit new) school. We had 12 kids for the first time in a long time... half were crying most of the time. The noise of the criers (3 were separated from their moms for the first time ever) wigged out the others. Normally only slightly obnoxious thumb-biter Yuuki not only hit me in the forehead with a green truck, but followed that (and a promise to be good) by head butting me full in the face. I almost cried it hurt so bad (have you ever been hit by a basketball in the nose? This was the same only with more like a bowling ball). I am developing a purple spot just above my lip. Nice! Who thought you could be abused by a 3 year old?! Almost simultaneously, a different kid hit his buddy in the head with a wooden hammer, and yet another kid caught a ball with his nose and bled all over the floor. It was crazy.

So I am exhausted and in sore need of my vacation. Timing is much appreciated. TGIF everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home