Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Well, there's NO way that I'll be able to recount the last 8 days or so of traveling... we did so much. We're back home and are enjoying a very slow morning (its one thing when I sleep past 9am... but when Dad does, you know we're pooped!). We really enjoyed our trip and each other's company but are also all pretty happy that we're back home (or about to be, in Mom & Dad's case). A major highlight was reconnecting with everyone back in Wakayama, and Mom & Dad have some new friends for if and when they ever come back. Hopefully I will figure out how to post some pictures so I can share a little bit more.

I'm sticking them on the train tomorrow morning and will be back at school, so I will try to start getting back into a routine. Talk to you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home